Cyprus (European Union) Citizenship by purchase Property in Cyprus
Cyprus citizenship program through investments in real estate- the easiest, shortest and most popular option of EU citizenship obtainment. The program itself is unique and has no analogues.
CHANCE OF UNLIMITED SELECTION OF DWELLING PLACE, BUISINESS MANAGEMENT AND UNIQUE OPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL THROUOUT ALL COUNTRIES WITHING EUROPEAN UNION WITHOUT ANY VIZA.
CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS
Cyprus citizenship is provided directly to the investor, his/her spouse and children under 28 years old. Investor’s parents also may apply for citizenship. For this reason one more residential property for amount non less than 500.000 Euro.
According to Cyprus Law it’s aloud to obtain dual citizenship. Other Countries are not informed about obtaining citizenship of Republic of Cyprus.
DWELLING IN CYPRUS
Program of obtaining Cyprus citizenship does not demand investor’s dwelling within island before, after and during the procedure.
After expiry of 5 years period since the date of investing into Cyprus property investor has the right to sell the property except of one residence of not less than 500.000 Euro. During the 5-year period the investor will be able to change his investment, provided that a consent will be granted in this regard by the Ministry of Finance.
QUICK AND EASY OBTAINING PROCEDURE
Cyprus citizenship is granted within six month since the date of Cyprus property purchase; there is no need to pass Greek language test or History of Cyprus test.
TRAVELLING WITHOUT ANY VISA
Citizens of Cyprus have an opportunity to visit 158 countries all over the world without any visa, own and manage business in any country all over European Union and other countries European economic space (Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and others). Also citizens of Cyprus have a right to study at any University all over Europe with reduced tuition fee.
Cyprus government has an Agreement on the Avoidance of Double Taxation with more than 40 countries. In Cyprus there is no inheritance tax, property tax, property transfer fee and there is the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe. Full financial confidence
INVESTMENT CRITERIA FOR CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
- Investing in one or couple residential properties (purchase of plot of land, residential/ commercial or investing of projects under study/construction) for the total amount not less than 2.000.000 Euro (plus VAT, if applicable). According to this option at least 500.000 Euro must be invested in purchase of investor’s residence for personal dwelling.
- Investments in one or couple commercial properties for not less than 2.500.000 Euro (plus VAT, if applicable). In this case at least 500.000 Euro must be invested in purchase of investor’s residence for personal dwelling.
- Purchase, establishment or participation in any Cypriot company for the total amount not less than 2.500.000 Euro (plus VAT, if applicable). According to this option at least 500.000 Euro must be invested for purchase of investor’s residence for personal dwelling.
- Purchase of resoled property that was not used for Cyprus Passport Investment Program before by other Investor for the total amount not less than 2.500.000 Euro (plus VAT, if applicable). According to this option at least 500.000 Euro must be invested in purchase of investor’s residence for personal dwelling.
CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
- Selection of one or couple properties for investing for total amount not less than 2.000.000 Euro. In case of selection of couple properties, one of them must cost at least 500.000 Euro and will be used as the residence for personal dwelling.
- Signed purchase agreement(s).
- Payment statements according to Purchase agreement(s).
- Preparation and submission of documents for obtaining Cyprus citizenship.
- Approval from Ministry of Internal Affairs is ready within 3 weeks.
- Cyprus citizen passport will be delivered within 9 months since the date of application submission.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Schengen visa
- Birth Certificate
- Criminal record (from the dwelling country)
- Marriage Certificate (if available)
||Certificate issuance fee
|Financially dependent child
|A donation to the Foundation for Research and Innovation*
|A donation to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation**
*A donation of €75,000 to the Foundation for Research and Innovation to promote the creation of an entrepreneurial innovation ecosystem, an obligation that can be waived under certain conditions.
**A donation of €75,000 o the Cyprus Land Development Corporation, aiming at the contribution to the integrated housing policy, specifically for the purpose of implementing affordable housing projects and the implementation of other housing plans/measures.
Cyprus citizen passport – your permit to Europe!